– What your best colours say about you.
– What colours signify.
We already know that your outfits or appearances say a lot about you. So also are the colours you like, they go a long way in telling people more about you.
See what your best colour(s) mean or say about you;
- White can represent a successful beginning.
- It also depicts innocence, wholeness, and completion.
- White is associated with light, goodness, innocence and purity.
- It is also the color of perfection.
- White means safety, purity, and cleanliness.
- It symbolizes energy, strength, power, determination and passion.
- Red also means war and danger.
- It is the colour of blood.
- Light red also represents joy, passion, sensitivity, and love.
- Pink signifies romance, love, and friendship.
- It also denotes feminine qualities and passiveness.
- It is associated with depth and stability.
- Blue can also mean consciousness and intellect.
- It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and the sky.
- Blue is strongly associated with tranquility, sincerity, and calmness.
- It is associated with power, elegance, formality, death, evil, and mystery.
- Black is also a mysterious color associated with fear and the unknown.
- It is also the color of the hidden, the secretive and the unknown, creating an air of mystery.
- It keeps things bottled up inside, hidden from the world.
- Black denotes strength and authority.
- It is a very formal, elegant, and prestigious colour.
- It is the symbol of grief.
- Black gives the feeling of perspective and depth.
- Purple is associated with royalty. It symbolizes power, nobility, luxury, and ambition.
- It conveys wealth and extravagance.
- Purple is also the colour of the imagination.
- It can be creative and individual or immature and impractical.
- Purple also means with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic.
Colours go a long way in determining the type of person you are.